Gospel Light Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Gospel Light Christian School offers a safe, nurturing environment where our students realize their God-given potential with which to impact the world.
- It is a place for teachers to influence future generations who learn from their Christ-like models; a place that serves as a powerful academic partner for parents; a place that cultivates our community`s future leaders.The choice of a school for your child is an important decision.
- We invite you to call or visit us to see what Gospel Light Christian School offers.Gospel Light Christian School has students enrolled in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Contact School for info)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$375|
|Tuition Notes||Students in K4 or K5 programs going half day are given a tuition break. Contact school for further details|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marlenia Sims|
|Admissions Associate||Marlenia Sims|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Golf, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Elementary Choi
- Dress Code is enforced
- Tuition is based on a 10 or 12 month pay plan
- **All those wishing to attend Gospel Light Christian School must have a meeting with the principal prior to enrollment**
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryant Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
21815 I 30 West
Bryant, AR 72022
(501)847-1559 33.5 PK-11
- Hot Springs National Park Grades: PK-2 | 48 students
228 Spring St
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901
(501)623-1653 1 PK-2
- Glenwood Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
Po Box 954 608 N Clay St
Glenwood, AR 71943
(870)356-4404 29.8 PK-12
My older son attended this school years ago, after having a lot of ADD type issues in public school. He absolutely thrived here. Within a few months his attitude and focus completely turned around and he no longer needed medication. This school changed my son's life. Unfortunately he died at a young age, but the Christian lifestyle, example and teachings of this school prepared him for eternity. He was so excited about God because of the chapels that he attended here - and he would see the spiritual side of every situation - to the point that I had no doubt where he would spend eternity. I would recommend this school to anyone - and have over the years. I will always be grateful to them for nurturing my precious little angel!
- Posted by Parent - ettag
Gospel Light Christian School is a wonderful school. The academics are great. Since it is such a small school, some one who would maybe not even make a sports team at a public school get to play on the teams. There is a great atmosphere at the school. All the teachers are qualified to teach and are great christians. They are more focused on the students learning more then just getting " good grades" I love the school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jmich
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.