New Beginning Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- New Beginning Christian Academy offers affordable day-school setting as well as home-school programs.
- New Beginning Christian Academy offers high academics and traditional values.
- Students are engaged in multimedia computer video interactive learning, diagnostic testing, phonetic-based reading program, mastery-based learning, individualized learning, Biblically based curriculum, academic excellence and much, much more.
- Whether gifted, hurting or disadvantaged, your child deserves to learn.
- We are a school where both gifted and at-risk students can get personal attention, side by side in the say room.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-10|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
I love the school. Teachers are dedicated, student love their surroundings. My student performed above average on standardized testing. The offer music and drama programs. Love the Biblical basis.
- Posted by Parent - sksmi
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.