New Beginning Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (501) 276-0319
- New Beginning Christian Academy offers affordable day-school setting as well as home-school programs.
- New Beginning Christian Academy offers high academics and traditional values.
- Students are engaged in multimedia computer video interactive learning, diagnostic testing, phonetic-based reading program, mastery-based learning, individualized learning, Biblically based curriculum, academic excellence and much, much more.
- Whether gifted, hurting or disadvantaged, your child deserves to learn.
- We are a school where both gifted and at-risk students can get personal attention, side by side in the say room.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
I love the school. Teachers are dedicated, student love their surroundings. My student performed above average on standardized testing. The offer music and drama programs. Love the Biblical basis.
- Posted by Parent - sksmi
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?