Conway Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Conway Christian School has served the Faulkner County area with academic excellence with a spiritual focus.
- We are a community of believers where everyone can find their place in our classrooms, on our athletic fields or in the arts, as well as serving the greater community.
- CCS families share a common commitment to our core values of spiritual and academic distinction.
- We invite you to take a look at the passion, the people and the programs that make up Conway Christian School.
- The educational philosophy of Conway Christian School is based on a God-centered view that all truth is God's truth.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God which is the foundation for all truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Roberson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
This school is a gem! Motivated leaders, sweet environment, caring teachers, small classrooms, supportive and involved parents, and a fantastic educational therapy program to help those children who may struggle with learning differences. The best part, though, is that is a Christ-centered environment. This school is worth every penny!
- Posted by Parent - majet
Conway Christian School, where do I begin. This is a great school. Parents, this is the perfect school to send your child to. CCS offers a Christian education. Wait not offers it gives the Christian education. And with all the extra curricular activities it makes into the perfect school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - laned
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.