Sacred Hearts School
- Sacred Hearts School in Sun Prairie, Wis., believes that as members of a Catholic Community, students will witness and experience the love of God in a safe and caring atmosphere.
- The environment provides learning experiences, which allow each child the opportunity for personal growth.
- The family, school, and church work as partners in this endeavor.
- Founded in 1892 and staffed by the School Sisters of Notre Dame, Sacred Hearts School has a rich educational heritage.
- More than 3,000 students have graduated from Sacred Hearts School during the 110 years of its existence as a parochial school.
- Although the majority of students are from Sacred Hearts and the surrounding Catholic parishes, we do accept non-Catholic children, there is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, or sex.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sun Prairie Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
1906 Oakland Ave
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
(608)837-8823 1.8 1-12
- Sun Prairie Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
1007 Stonehaven Dr
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
(608)834-1200 1.9 PK-8
- Madison Grades: NS-PK
5102 Amcenter Dr
Madison, WI 53718
(608)416-5280 4.6 NS-PK
- Cottage Grove Grades: NS-PK
1020 N Windsor Ave
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
(608)839-6108 6 NS-PK
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
(608)244-3045 6.3 PK-8
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.