- Opened in 1925, St. Mary's School in Beverly, Massachusetts provides Catholic elementary education to children in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade Eight.
- We are missioned to provide a strong, academic foundation for the students of Beverly and the North Shore; dedicated to plant the seeds of Christian values; and committed to make a difference in today's world.
- We recognize the responsibility for the total development of each child - spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
- We make every effort to offer a well-balanced curriculum which provides an academic foundation for life.
- We encourage each child to know himself/herself, accept himself/herself as he/she is, and to appreciate himself/herself as a unique and important person.
- We encourage each student to achieve his/her maximum potential and with a Christian concern to contribute effectively to the welfare of others at home, at school, and in the wider community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kevin Cushman|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross CountryBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeverlyGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
111 New Balch Street
Beverly, MA 01915
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 271 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
BeverlyGrades: K-8 | 219 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
RowleyGrades: K-12 | 180 students
14 Forest Ridge Drive
Rowley, MA 01969
MarbleheadGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
75 W Shore Dr
Marblehead, MA 01945
I love the small classes and the focus the teachers have with the students. I would recommennd this school to anyone looking for something other than public.
- Posted by Parent - atotm