Saint Mary School
Tel: (515) 332-2134
- The mission of St. Mary School is to provide Catholic education in a Christ-centered environment which enables students to attain religious and academic excellence.
- PreSchool through Grade 6 are offered. Saint Mary School provides a balance of quality religious education and opportunities for all students.
- The learning program promotes value-oriented education with academic excellence in a personalized learning environment.
- Parent involvement and support are essential. St. Mary School exists as a part of the Catholic School System of the Diocese of Sioux City.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,200|
|Tuition Notes||St. Mary’s Parish Tuition 1 student $ 2200, 2 students $ 4400, 3 students $ 6270, 4 students $ 8030Non-Parishioner Tuition 1 student $ 2860, 2 students $ 5720, 3 students $ 8151, 4 students $ 10,439|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Edge, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Stephanie Larscheid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Dodge Grades: PK-8 | 97 students
2406 9 1/2 Ave S
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
(515) 573-3011 16 PK-8
- Fort Dodge Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
1217 4th Ave S
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
(515) 955-7208 15.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.