Santa Fe Girls' School
- The mission of Santa Fe Girls' School is to foster intellectual growth and emotional strength in adolescent girls, preparing them for the demands of high school, college and young adulthood.
- Santa Fe Girls' School, grades 6 through 8, emphasizes strong academic skill development, enriched with elective classes including drama, art, voleyball, fitness, Spanish, sign language, cooking, music, dance, book making, community outreach.
- Classes are conducted in a Socratic, seminar style with dialogue as a primary learning mode.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
Other school association(s)
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janet Graham|
|Admissions Associate||Lee Lewin|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||drama, Guitar, running team|
- Education at Santa Fe Girls' School is a dynamic, open-ended, personal process that requires dialogue and exchange of ideas among students and teachers. The school focuses on building students' critical and divergent thinking skills as they learn to articulate opinions. SFGS believes that diversity in the classroom creates excitement for learning. Multiple perspectives from students and from a variety of texts provide stimuli for lively discussion. Class size is limited to 15 students, creating an atmosphere for free exchange and examining of ideas. Most SFGS students graduate from 8th grade with 11th-12th grade academic skill equivalencies.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HI I am interested in having my daughter attend a school that will benefit her life, her maturity, and her education.
- Posted by Parent - diana