Little Earth School
For 34 years Little Earth School has provided a succesful educational program rooted in a developmental, individualized approach to learning that builds self-esteem, nurtures creative expression and cultivates academic excellence in each child.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Students: 41 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition varies depending on number of days per week enrolled.
- Our classrooms are all multiage. The pre-K program is for children 3 1/2 to age 5. Then we have a multiage 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade classroom and finally a multiage 4th, 5th and 6th grade classroom. Our website has great information about philosophy, teachers and classrooms- www.LittleEarthSchool.org
Endorse Little Earth School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.