Little Earth School
For 34 years Little Earth School has provided a succesful educational program rooted in a developmental, individualized approach to learning that builds self-esteem, nurtures creative expression and cultivates academic excellence in each child.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Students: 41 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 52%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies depending on number of days per week enrolled.
- Our classrooms are all multiage. The pre-K program is for children 3 1/2 to age 5. Then we have a multiage 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade classroom and finally a multiage 4th, 5th and 6th grade classroom. Our website has great information about philosophy, teachers and classrooms- www.LittleEarthSchool.org
Endorse Little Earth School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.