La Mariposa Montessori
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (505) 995-9659
- La Mariposa Montessori serves 85 students in grades Prekindergarten-7 and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of La Mariposa Montessori is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to La Mariposa Montessori is Santa Fe Waldorf School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Grades: 6-12 | 135 students
7300 Old Santa Fe Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505) 992-8284 0.7 6-12
- Santa Fe Grades: PK-2 | 41 students
321 W Zia Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505) 988-1968 1.4 PK-2
La Mariposa Montessori is a wonderful school. I have two children, 3 and 10 , and they both absolutely adore school. I hear about their love of learning every day, and get to see the impact this school has had on both of them during the summers when they are demonstrating their independence and desire to know more. All of the staff and teachers are warm and welcoming to my children and I- they definitely get to know each student and each parent and offer a very inviting environment. I have a great respect for each teacher and every other staff member. This truly is a wonderful school!
- Posted by Parent - Jackie
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.