Small World Montessori
- Small World Montessori School Racine offers a quality Montessori education to every child regardless of race, creed, culture, or economic background.
- The school exists to aid the child in his unique personal development on all levels: emotional, physical, intellectual and social.
- The role assumed by the parents in the education of the child is recognized as primary.
- Therefore, family involvement in the school is an integral part of its offerings.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,125|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available to qualified individuals|
|Admissions Director||Jeanne Dernehl|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Racine Grades: K-8 | 137 students
912 Virginia St
Racine, WI 53405
(262)634-0961 2.6 K-8
- Racine Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
734 Villa Street
Racine, WI 53403
(262)633-7143 1.2 PK-8
- Kenosha Grades: PK-7 | 118 students
2401 69th St
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262)654-6950 12.1 PK-7
- Kenosha Grades: NS-K | 30 students
920 61st Street
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262)658-1797 11.4 NS-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.