Small World Montessori
- Small World Montessori School Racine offers a quality Montessori education to every child regardless of race, creed, culture, or economic background.
- The school exists to aid the child in his unique personal development on all levels: emotional, physical, intellectual and social.
- The role assumed by the parents in the education of the child is recognized as primary.
- Therefore, family involvement in the school is an integral part of its offerings.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,125|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available to qualified individuals|
|Admissions Director||Jeanne Dernehl|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Racine Grades: NS-8 | 144 students
912 Virginia St
Racine, WI 53405
(262)634-0961 2.6 NS-8
- Racine Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
734 Villa Street
Racine, WI 53403
(262)633-7143 1.2 PK-8
- Kenosha Grades: PK-6 | 95 students
2401 69th St
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262)654-6950 12.1 PK-6
- Kenosha Grades: NS-K | 30 students
920 61st Street
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262)658-1797 11.4 NS-K
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.