Racine Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Racine Montessori School has enjoyed an excellent reputation in our community and the surrounding area since 1963.
- We are proud of our highly-qualified staff and of our curriculum, which nourishes the whole child, not just in academics, but also the conscience, independent spirit and gentleness of each child.
- We welcome as new students children of all races, nationalities and creeds.
- Taking prospective parents on tours through our school is one of my greatest joys! I know how precious your child is to you, and I want you to see how we value and love each child in our school.
- During a tour, visitors notice the quiet buzz of learning that takes place in our multi-aged classrooms.
- You will see the happiness and independence of the children as they choose their work.
- The respect the children have for each other, for adults, for classroom materials, and animals will also be apparent throughout the school.
- These classrooms are a wonderful and positive introduction to a lifetime of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Racine Grades: K-8 | 137 students
912 Virginia St
Racine, WI 53405
(262)634-0961 2.7 K-8
- Racine Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
2023 Northwestern Ave
Racine, WI 53404
(262)637-2012 2.6 PK-8
- Racine Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
1435 Grove Ave
Racine, WI 53405
(262)636-8040 1.6 PK-8
My son is in his third year at RMS. I cannot say enough good things about the school, the teachers, the administration, the methods- Everything. The rate at which he is learning far trumps what I was able to do in a public school setting. There is definitely something to be said about, "the Montessori way". Being a smaller school, and having children in three levels in one classroom, creates an environment of family. This environment extends to the parents as well. You won't see any bullying, only kindness, empathy and a cooperative spirit.
- Posted by Parent - Runger4
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.