- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 283 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
South Aiken Baptist Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for:
Academics and Faculty
Conservative dress code with special dress for Chapel
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of South Aiken Baptist Christian School (SABCS) is to provide each child with a well-rounded Christian education and to develop growing Christians through communal worship, instruction, example, and opportunities for service. The people primarily accountable for achieving this mission are teachers; however, the school board expects every participant in this school, custodian, secretaries, bus driver, volunteers, principal, pastor, students, cafeteria workers, parents, grandparents, and community supporters, to support this aim. Although each participant has a distinct role, SABCS expects each one to have this attitude: If it is to be, it's up to me. SABCS exists to help parents train children to become effective Christian citizens of good character. An effective Christian citizen is one who can read intelligently, write legibly, compute accurately, and spell correctly. He is one who recognizes Christ as his Savior, and strives to live a Christian life that honors God and country. He knows correct behavior and has a desire to act correctly. It is our purpose to give each child a well-rounded Christian education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does South Aiken Baptist Christian School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of South Aiken Baptist Christian School?
What sports does South Aiken Baptist Christian School offer?
What is South Aiken Baptist Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for South Aiken Baptist Christian School?
Endorse South Aiken Baptist Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards