South Aiken Baptist Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The mission of South Aiken Baptist Christian School (SABCS) is to provide each child with a well-rounded Christian education and to develop growing Christians through communal worship, instruction, example, and opportunities for service.
- The people primarily accountable for achieving this mission are teachers; however, the school board expects every participant in this school, custodian, secretaries, bus driver, volunteers, principal, pastor, students, cafeteria workers, parents, grandparents, and community supporters, to support this aim.
- Although each participant has a distinct role, SABCS expects each one to have this attitude: If it is to be, it's up to me.
- SABCS exists to help parents train children to become effective Christian citizens of good character.
- An effective Christian citizen is one who can read intelligently, write legibly, compute accurately, and spell correctly.
- He is one who recognizes Christ as his Savior, and strives to live a Christian life that honors God and country.
- He knows correct behavior and has a desire to act correctly.
- It is our purpose to give each child a well-rounded Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Augusta Grades: PK-12 | 106 students
620 W Martintown Rd
North Augusta, SC 29841
(803)278-0125 14.4 PK-12
- Aiken Grades: NS-2 | 59 students
353 Laurens Street NW
Aiken, SC 29801
(803)502-0710 3.5 NS-2
- Batesburg Grades: 1-12 | 30 students
2539 Old 96 Indian Trl
Batesburg, SC 29006
(803)439-2650 19.2 1-12
- North Augusta Grades: PK-K | 76 students
308 W Martintown Rd
North Augusta, SC 29841
(803)278-7208 13.8 PK-K
My great-niece has attended SABCS since 3K, and she loves the school, faculty, and staff. She feels safe and likes to be challenged by the academics and activities as well as the faculty and staff. Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - Connie F
Speaking as a church member, alumna (4K-5th grade), and now parent of a child at South Aiken Baptist, I could not ask for a better quality education. I attribute much of my personal academic and career success to the wonderful foundation I received here. In addition to academics, SABCS educates each child to think for themselves, be curious, be confident, and seek God in all things. For these and countless other reasons, I would not choose to send my child to any school other than South Aiken Baptist.
- Posted by Parent - ctemple
I am very pleased with the quality of education my children are receiving. They are growing spiritually and academically.
- Posted by Parent - rlyar
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.