South Baldwin Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of South Baldwin Christian Academy is to provide a Christian education with academic excellence in a safe, caring environment that allows students to achieve their full potential and discover Gods plan for their lives.At South Baldwin Christian Academy we daily strive to fulfill this mission. Our staff is intentional about providing an education that meets the individual needs of each student. We believe that each student is one of Gods precious creations. We teach our students that God has a plan and a purpose for their lives. We are intentional about helping our students be the best they can be.
- South Baldwin Christian Academy began in 2012 when a group of parents, local business leaders, school administrators and pastor met together to discuss the need for Christian education in the South Baldwin community. Out of that meeting grew the concept to launch a community-based private Christian school. The school started as a new 501(c)3 corporation. In November 2015, SBCA gained accreditation by Advanced Ed, the gold standard in preK 12 education, employing more than four million educators and enrolling more than 20 million students across the United States and 70 other nations. SBCA is now also accredited with the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools and the National Council for Private School Accreditation. Today, SBCA has a total enrollment of 161 students (preK 12), employs 21 qualified and experienced staff members and has added two new buildings to the campus since 2014.
Endorse South Baldwin Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards