Open Door Christian School
- Founded in 1978, Open Door has been in the Foley area for over 38 years.
- Our school's motto is "Enter to Grow in Wisdom, Depart to Better Serve" We operate as a non-profit organization and we belong to the Alabama Christian Education Association and the American Association of Christian Schools.
- Our main objective is to provide a quality Christian education based upon Christian morals and character, found throughout the curriculum.
- Visit our website at www.opendoorchurchfoley.com or email us for further information at email@example.com. The school office number is 251 943-1693.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dylexia or Mild Learning Disabililties|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(boys navy blue pants, polo shirt/girls navy plaid skirts, vest with white blouse)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||K4 - 6th $3000/yr 2nd child discount 7th - 12th $3500/yr 2nd child discount|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. V. Wallace, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Registrar: Mrs. Diane McDuffie|
- Open Door Christian School is under the directorship of the Principal, Mrs. V. Wallace. Students are able to showcase their talents in voice and acting in programs at Open Door with the assistance of Mrs. Wallace and other teachers. Our curriculum is A Beka in pre-school through the 6th grade and we use some A Beka and other quality curriculum in grades 7th though 12th including School of Tomorrow and Switched on Schoolhouse. Please feel free to check out our website, email, or call for further information. www.opendoorchurchfoley.com firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to contact our school office at 251 943-1693.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.