Alpha & Omega Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Train up a child in the way he should go..." Proverbs 22:6, NKJ Christ-centered education with emphasis on Biblical Truth.
- Emphasis on home and family Biblical world view Pre-K - 12 High academic standards Patriotic emphasis Computer training Character building Concerned, dedicated teachers Mission The mission of the school is to instill a Biblical, Christian approach to life, while teaching the "Three Rs".
- The school emphasizes academic excellence. The central focus of the Christian school is Christ, with an emphasis on cooperation between the home and the school in the teaching of the Biblical world view, for the benefit of the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||We serve all children|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||20|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call and schedule an appointment for more information|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Debbie|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Full service educational services for nursery ages 14 months to 36 months.
- Private school for ages 3k and up
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Foley Grades: PK-12 | 94 students
20774 County Road 12 S
Foley, AL 36535
(251)943-1693 26 PK-12
- Foley Grades: K-7 | 12 students
20511 County Road 12 S
Foley, AL 36535
(251)943-7684 25.9 K-7
I just registered my second twins for the educational program for this school term. I had no ideal that this school was SACS approved. Wow
- Posted by Parent - Lajes
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?