- Founded in 1914 by an anonymous benefactor and supported by the generosity of her family, its alumni and friends, Regis High School offers a tuition free Jesuit college preparatory education to Roman Catholic young men from New York metropolitan area who demonstrate superior intellectual and leadership potential.
- In the admissions process, special consideration is given to those who cannot otherwise afford a Catholic education.
- As a Jesuit school Regis is committed to both academic excellence and fostering a spirit of generosity and service to those in need.
- With an emphasis on academic rigor and Catholic formation, the school's program is designed to promote each student's intellectual and spiritual growth grounded in a deepening relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regis seeks to inspire and train the ethnically diverse young men in its care to become imaginative leaders committed to promoting justice and exerting leadership in the Church, in the civic community, and in their chosen profession.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||532 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HersheyGrades: PK-12 | 2000 students
1201 Homestead Ln
Hershey, PA 17033
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 206 students
980 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10028
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
2101 S College Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19121
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 290 students
74 W 124th St
New York, NY 10027
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 1015 students
441 E. Fordham Road
Bronx, NY 10458
yes i think it is a good school, that my child help to achieve his goal
- Posted by Parent - dawit
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.