Living Word Christian Center Kingdom Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- LWCC Kingdom Academy is dedicated to providing our students with a spiritual and academic life of excellence in the Kingdom of God through'depth and devotion in an atmosphere of love, learning, and achievement.
- Supported by a community of prayer and guidance, our students are preparing for a lifetime of learning and impacting their world with Biblical principles of the Kingdom of God.
- LWCC Kingdom Academy offers a purposeful Christ-centered education in spiritual and academic excellence.'.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 30 / rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Voncile Banks|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
2000 Dr Mlk Jr, Ave
Mobile, AL 36617
(251)479-1215 2.3 PK-8
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
1501 Knollwood Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)661-1987 7.5 PK-8
The program is organized to teach students to be leaders and impact the world. The teachers have the opportunity to impart this effectively with the small class sizes and their passion for children.
- Posted by Parent - eafdu
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.