Satsuma Christian School
- Satsuma Christian School is a ministry of First Baptist Church Satsuma.
- At SCS, we are committed to providing our children the academic and spiritual foundation they need for their continued success in their years to come.
- All of our students are taught the love of God, love of country, love of learning, and love and respect for one another.
- After-school and extra-curricular programs are intended to satisfy students' social, artistic, and athletic interests.
- The mission of Satsuma Christian School is to include giving each student an opportunity to come to know God through Jesus Christ, giving each student full opportunity and the necessary resources to develop his or her full potential; spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- By doing so, Satsuma Christian School will strive to help ensure that students attain high academic excellence in preparation for advanced curriculum studies on the secondary level while emphasizing the Bible, the Word of God, in school life and daily studies so that students and faculty reflect Christian morals and ethics in their daily lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saraland Grades: PK-8 | 299 students
1255 Industrial Pkwy
Saraland, AL 36571
(251)679-3279 4.5 PK-8
- Eight Mile Grades: PK-5 | 143 students
2530 S Shelton Beach Rd
Eight Mile, AL 36613
(251)456-1234 8.3 PK-5
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
1501 Knollwood Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)661-1987 15.4 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.