North Mobile Christian School
- It is the mission of North Mobile Christian School to provide students with a strong Christian environment that is conducive to spiritual, academic, and social development.
- By doing so, NMCS will strive to help ensure that students attain high academic excellence in preparation for advance curriculum studies on the secondary level while emphasizing the Bible, the Word of God, in school life and daily studies so that students and faculty reflect Christian morals and ethics in their daily lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
1501 Knollwood Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)661-1987 11 PK-8
- Satsuma Grades: PK-10 | 267 students
5600 Old Hwy 43
Satsuma, AL 36572
(251)675-1295 4.5 PK-10
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?