North Mobile Christian School
- It is the mission of North Mobile Christian School to provide students with a strong Christian environment that is conducive to spiritual, academic, and social development.
- By doing so, NMCS will strive to help ensure that students attain high academic excellence in preparation for advance curriculum studies on the secondary level while emphasizing the Bible, the Word of God, in school life and daily studies so that students and faculty reflect Christian morals and ethics in their daily lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
1501 Knollwood Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)661-1987 11 PK-8
- Satsuma Grades: PK-10 | 267 students
Po Box 610
Satsuma, AL 36572
(251)675-1295 4.5 PK-10
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.