North Mobile Christian School
- It is the mission of North Mobile Christian School to provide students with a strong Christian environment that is conducive to spiritual, academic, and social development.
- By doing so, NMCS will strive to help ensure that students attain high academic excellence in preparation for advance curriculum studies on the secondary level while emphasizing the Bible, the Word of God, in school life and daily studies so that students and faculty reflect Christian morals and ethics in their daily lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: NS-8 | 196 students
1501 Knollwood Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)661-1987 11 NS-8
- Satsuma Grades: PK-10 | 267 students
5600 Old Hwy 43
Satsuma, AL 36572
(251)675-1295 4.5 PK-10
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.