North Mobile Christian School
- It is the mission of North Mobile Christian School to provide students with a strong Christian environment that is conducive to spiritual, academic, and social development.
- By doing so, NMCS will strive to help ensure that students attain high academic excellence in preparation for advance curriculum studies on the secondary level while emphasizing the Bible, the Word of God, in school life and daily studies so that students and faculty reflect Christian morals and ethics in their daily lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
1501 Knollwood Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
(251)661-1987 11 PK-8
- Satsuma Grades: PK-10 | 267 students
Po Box 610
Satsuma, AL 36572
(251)675-1295 4.5 PK-10
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.