Central Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Central Christian School, centrally located in Robertsdale, AL is a non-denominational private school offering a quality Christian education in a warm, friendly environment.
- Established in 1970, CCS has proudly served Baldwin County and the surrounding areas for over 30 years.
- CCS, working closely together with the home and church, provides a Christ-centered spiritual, academic and physical foundation in a nurturing environment to produce citizens who will be a transforming influence in their world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Foley Grades: K-7 | 12 students
20511 County Road 12 S
Foley, AL 36535
(251)943-7684 13.4 K-7
- Robertsdale Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
23070 Hwy 59 North
Robertsdale, AL 36567
(251)947-7395 1.2 PK-8
- Fairhope Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
316 Presbyterian Dr
Fairhope, AL 36532
(251)929-0011 9.5 PK-12
This is a good Christian school that provides a quality education with solid Christian values. Very pleased over the years. We started sending our kids here several years ago and will remain at CCS until they graduate.
- Posted by Parent - rcrot
My son has attended CCS for three years and we are very pleased with the academic and Christian atmosphere.
- Posted by Parent - bradj
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.