Central Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Central Christian School, centrally located in Robertsdale, AL is a non-denominational private school offering a quality Christian education in a warm, friendly environment.
- Established in 1970, CCS has proudly served Baldwin County and the surrounding areas for over 30 years.
- CCS, working closely together with the home and church, provides a Christ-centered spiritual, academic and physical foundation in a nurturing environment to produce citizens who will be a transforming influence in their world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Foley Grades: K-7 | 12 students
20511 County Road 12 S
Foley, AL 36535
(251)943-7684 13.4 K-7
- Robertsdale Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
23070 Hwy 59 North
Robertsdale, AL 36567
(251)947-7395 1.2 PK-8
- Fairhope Grades: K-12 | 400 students
23050 US Highway 98
Fairhope, AL 36532
(251)929-0011 13.5 K-12
This is a good Christian school that provides a quality education with solid Christian values. Very pleased over the years. We started sending our kids here several years ago and will remain at CCS until they graduate.
- Posted by Parent - rcrot
My son has attended CCS for three years and we are very pleased with the academic and Christian atmosphere.
- Posted by Parent - bradj
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.