St. Patrick Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 183 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(see school website)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Patrick Catholic School is committed to imparting a Christ-centered education that ultimately builds the Kingdom of God. The pastor, faculty, and school community of faith work toward providing an education that seeks to reflect the gospel message of Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to the principle of the total development of each individual student, spiritually, academically, physically, socially.
- St. Patrick Catholic School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and meets all the requirements of the Archdiocesan Department of Catholic Education and the State of Alabama Department of Education for Private Schools. St. Patrick School admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate in the administration of its education policies, admissions, scholarships, loan programs, and athletic or other administered programs. Neither does it discriminate in any way with regard to sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in employment. The school does not discriminate on the basis of disability, if with reasonable accommodations, the student can meet the academic and behavioral requirements of the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Patrick Catholic School offer?
St. Patrick Catholic School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Patrick Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Patrick Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Patrick Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards