St. Patrick Catholic School
- MISSION STATEMENT: Preparing students to "be God`s light in the world" since 1979, St. Patrick Catholic School guides students on their faith journey to God, providing each student with an excellent education, relevant for today`s world, and developing his/her potential in a safe, supportive atmosphere that has been nurtured through the years by the faith of the Central Baldwin Catholic community and the Presentation Sisters.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
((see school website))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||(see school website)|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Margaret Harte|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Patrick Catholic School is committed to imparting a Christ-centered education that ultimately builds the Kingdom of God. The pastor, faculty, and school community of faith work toward providing an education that seeks to reflect the gospel message of Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to the principle of the total development of each individual student, spiritually, academically, physically, socially.
- St. Patrick Catholic School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and meets all the requirements of the Archdiocesan Department of Catholic Education and the State of Alabama Department of Education for Private Schools. St. Patrick School admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate in the administration of its education policies, admissions, scholarships, loan programs, and athletic or other administered programs. Neither does it discriminate in any way with regard to sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in employment. The school does not discriminate on the basis of disability, if with reasonable accommodations, the student can meet the academic and behavioral requirements of the school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Charles Grades: PK-12 | 33 students
6737 Corbina Road
Lake Charles, LA 70607
(337)474-3758 326 PK-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.