St. Patrick Catholic School
- MISSION STATEMENT: Preparing students to "be God`s light in the world" since 1979, St. Patrick Catholic School guides students on their faith journey to God, providing each student with an excellent education, relevant for today`s world, and developing his/her potential in a safe, supportive atmosphere that has been nurtured through the years by the faith of the Central Baldwin Catholic community and the Presentation Sisters.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
((see school website))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||(see school website)|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Margaret Harte|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Running Club, Scouts Band, Running Club, Scouts,|
- St. Patrick Catholic School is committed to imparting a Christ-centered education that ultimately builds the Kingdom of God. The pastor, faculty, and school community of faith work toward providing an education that seeks to reflect the gospel message of Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to the principle of the total development of each individual student, spiritually, academically, physically, socially.
- St. Patrick Catholic School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and meets all the requirements of the Archdiocesan Department of Catholic Education and the State of Alabama Department of Education for Private Schools. St. Patrick School admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate in the administration of its education policies, admissions, scholarships, loan programs, and athletic or other administered programs. Neither does it discriminate in any way with regard to sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in employment. The school does not discriminate on the basis of disability, if with reasonable accommodations, the student can meet the academic and behavioral requirements of the school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RobertsdaleGrades: PK-12 | 312 students
17395 State Highway 104
Robertsdale, AL 36567
- DaphneGrades: PK-8 | 467 students
PO Drawer 1890
Daphne, AL 36526
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.