The teachers and staff at the South Hill KinderCare is committed to excellence, providing parents with the confidence that their child is in an educational, fun and safe environment.
Our staff is passionate about educating and caring for children.
This team is dedicated to building a positive educational environment for children.
We pride ourselves on open and honest communication, experienced and passionate staff, as well as implementing exceptional curriculum.
Tour today and find out how KinderCare on Spokane's South Hill is unlike any childcare you have seen before! We can't wait to meet you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello Parents! Your child always comes first at South Hill KinderCare and we are so excited that you are inquiring about care for your child. We are here to meet the needs of both you and your family. Our well trained staff attends seminars and meetings year round in order to stay current on how to properly care for your child. We offer programs for children from six weeks to twelve years and every classroom is designed to accommodate all children academically as well as improve their social and cognitive skills. We are pleased to say that our center is a National Accredited center and we strive every day to ensure our families are satisfied. Please come by and take a tour, our friendly staff would love to meet you and your family!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- DSHS (Full-time ONLY)
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Private Kindergarten Programs (5–6 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Hill KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Hill KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Hill KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.