All Saints Catholic School
- All Saints Catholic School is more than just a school, we are a community.
- A community of families, students, teachers, parents, pastors and administrators all working together to educate the whole child.
- Our focus is not just on academics, but on preparing our students socially, academically and spiritually to meet the challenges of the world.
- To create leaders who are looking into the future. Leaders that will be of service to others and who will stand up for what they believe in.
- Our job is to teach our students that God loves them and that God created them to do good in the world to make a difference.
- Of course we teach the Catholic faith, that`s who we are and what grounds us, but our educational programs are for anyone who wants to come and get a exceptional education with a strong moral foundation beneath it.
- The academic foundation provided at All Saints prepares students for high school honors courses.
- We expect greatness and we foster an environment that empowers our students to reach their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading & Math Resource Rooms|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,875|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance available for all families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathy Hicks|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
- All Saints Catholic School is an educational ministry of St. Peter, St. Ann and Our Lady of Fatima Parishes. It was formed over thirty years ago when these parishes combined their individual schools into one. We serve the students, parents and pastoral staff of these parishes, and others who accept the philosophy and mission of our school. our faith-based programs are offered for pre-schoolers through grade 8. Our students are called to grow in faith through daily religion classes that integrate gospel teachings, weekly liturgies and special times of contemplation and prayer. Religious retreats and community service projects help our students gain confidence in themselves while learning to care for others. In addition, All Saints Catholic School's high academic standards focus on a strong core curriculum of reading, writing, mathematics, science, technology and social studies. Music, drama, fine arts and physical education are offered, as well.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 553 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 3 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 352 students
455 W 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
(509)624-8759 2.8 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: 2-7 | 11 students
12107 W Seven Mile Rd
Spokane, WA 99224
(509)466-8982 11.6 2-7
- Spokane Grades: NS-6 | 132 students
9408 N Wall Street
Spokane, WA 99218
(509)466-2695 7.7 NS-6
- Spokane Grades: K-12 | 332 students
2303 S. Bowdish
Spokane, WA 99206
(509)536-5955 5 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.