All Saints Catholic School
All Saints Catholic School is more than just a school, we are a community.
A community of families, students, teachers, parents, pastors and administrators all working together to educate the whole child.
Our focus is not just on academics, but on preparing our students socially, academically and spiritually to meet the challenges of the world.
To create leaders who are looking into the future. Leaders that will be of service to others and who will stand up for what they believe in. Our job is to teach our students that God loves them and that God created them to do good in the world to make a difference.
Of course we teach the Catholic faith, that`s who we are and what grounds us, but our educational programs are for anyone who wants to come and get a exceptional education with a strong moral foundation beneath it. The academic foundation provided at All Saints prepares students for high school honors courses. We expect greatness and we foster an environment that empowers our students to reach their fullest potential.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 431 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,875
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Reading & Math Resource Rooms
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition Assistance available for all families.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- All Saints Catholic School is an educational ministry of St. Peter, St. Ann and Our Lady of Fatima Parishes. It was formed over thirty years ago when these parishes combined their individual schools into one. We serve the students, parents and pastoral staff of these parishes, and others who accept the philosophy and mission of our school. our faith-based programs are offered for pre-schoolers through grade 8. Our students are called to grow in faith through daily religion classes that integrate gospel teachings, weekly liturgies and special times of contemplation and prayer. Religious retreats and community service projects help our students gain confidence in themselves while learning to care for others. In addition, All Saints Catholic School's high academic standards focus on a strong core curriculum of reading, writing, mathematics, science, technology and social studies. Music, drama, fine arts and physical education are offered, as well.
Endorse All Saints Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.