St. Michael's Academy
St. Michael's Academy is a place where parents and students must be committed to Catholic education and must become involved in the process of forming Christians.
The academy is a dynamic school that is about the ever-challenging and eternal business of knowing, loving and serving God.
The specific goals of St. Michael's Academy are first and foremost, to gain a deep understanding of and commitment to the Roman Catholic Faith; 2nd, to learn and appreciate the traditions and values of a Catholic curture and the means whereby these may be preserved in the modern world; 3rd, to develop solid academic skills in the areas of reading, writing, arithmetic, speaking and critical thinking; 4th, to gain an appreciation of the fine arts; finally, to develop motor coordination skills.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 139 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,600
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jun. 15 / rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jun. 15 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Reduction for more than one student and Parishioners.
Anne Marie Netzel
Total Sports Offered
- Students who transfer from another school must provide complete school records, standardized test scores, reports cards and for high school students, a complete transcript. Placement tests may be necessary based on information we receive from the previous school.
Endorse St. Michael's Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.