St. Michael's Academy
- St. Michael's Academy is a place where parents and students must be committed to Catholic education and must become involved in the process of forming Christians.
- The academy is a dynamic school that is about the ever-challenging and eternal business of knowing, loving and serving God.
- The specific goals of St. Michael's Academy are first and foremost, to gain a deep understanding of and commitment to the Roman Catholic Faith; 2nd, to learn and appreciate the traditions and values of a Catholic curture and the means whereby these may be preserved in the modern world; 3rd, to develop solid academic skills in the areas of reading, writing, arithmetic, speaking and critical thinking; 4th, to gain an appreciation of the fine arts; finally, to develop motor coordination skills.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||Reduction for more than one student and Parishioners.|
|Admissions Director||Anne Marie Netzel|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Students who transfer from another school must provide complete school records, standardized test scores, reports cards and for high school students, a complete transcript. Placement tests may be necessary based on information we receive from the previous school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SpokaneGrades: PK-12 | 158 students
8913 N Nettleton Lane
Spokane, WA 99208
- SpokaneGrades: K-8 | 56 students
8909 E Bigelow Gulch Road
Spokane, WA 99217
- SpokaneGrades: K-12 | 324 students
2303 S. Bowdish
Spokane, WA 99206
- SpokaneGrades: NS-8 | 461 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
- SpokaneGrades: 1-7 | 8 students
12107 W Seven Mile Rd
Spokane, WA 99224
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.