North Wall Schools
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of education possible in a loving Christian atmosphere.
We believe in helping students to develop their full potential individually and as a cooperative team socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. The desired outcome for students who attend North Wall Schools is to be positive members of our community and to become well-educated, loving, and respectful members of the world community.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Yearly Tuition: $840
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The monthly tuition is due on the first of the month in advance of services given. Full Day options are also available.
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
The summer program typically runs the last of June through the third week of August. The tuition is due on the first of the month in advance of services given. Full Day options are also available.
- Our program provides a hands-on, challenging curriculum which meets the needs of all different types of learners. We teach skills and concepts through themes that are interesting and relevant to students. Subjects are interrelated, and many projects integrate several curriculum areas. Students are encouraged to develop skills in brain-storming, reasoning, critical thinking, problem-solving, and creative expression. The entire program is structured so each student may advance at his/her own pace. We use a blend of Montessori, Gifted, and Reggio Emilia curriculum. Culturally relevant & anti-bias activities are intertwined throughout the curriculum.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does North Wall Schools cost?
North Wall Schools's tuition is approximately $840 for private students and $840 for summer students.
When is the application deadline for North Wall Schools?
The application deadline for North Wall Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Wall Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.