North Wall Schools
- Our mission is to provide the highest quality of education possible in a loving Christian atmosphere.
- We believe in helping students to develop their full potential individually and as a cooperative team socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. The desired outcome for students who attend North Wall Schools is to be positive members of our community and to become well-educated, loving, and respectful members of the world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$840|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||The summer program typically runs the last of June through the third week of August. The tuition is due on the first of the month in advance of services given. Full Day options are also available.|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$840|
|Tuition Notes||The monthly tuition is due on the first of the month in advance of services given. Full Day options are also available.|
|Admissions Director||Christine Ruby|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Holman|
- Our program provides a hands-on, challenging curriculum which meets the needs of all different types of learners. We teach skills and concepts through themes that are interesting and relevant to students. Subjects are interrelated, and many projects integrate several curriculum areas. Students are encouraged to develop skills in brain-storming, reasoning, critical thinking, problem-solving, and creative expression. The entire program is structured so each student may advance at his/her own pace. We use a blend of Montessori, Gifted, and Reggio Emilia curriculum. Culturally relevant & anti-bias activities are intertwined throughout the curriculum.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 522 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 5 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)534-1098 7.7 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: 4-8 | 7 students
12107 W Seven Mile Rd
Spokane, WA 99224
(509)866-8982 5.7 4-8
- Spokane Grades: K-12 | 332 students
2303 S. Bowdish
Spokane, WA 99206
(509)536-5955 10.8 K-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.