St Matthew Lutheran School
- St. Matthew Lutheran School trains the whole child in a Christ-centered family atmosphere.
- Each child is challenged to discover and achieve to his God given abilities.
- We expect parents to be involved in their child's educational experience.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,400|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool:3 yr. old: $80/mo. 4yr.old:$105; K:$130/mo.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||David A. Sauer|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||choir, drama choir, drama,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SpokaneGrades: K-12 | 134 students
8500 N St Michaels Rd
Spokane, WA 99217
- SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
- SpokaneGrades: K-12 | 324 students
2303 S. Bowdish
Spokane, WA 99206
- SpokaneGrades: 1-7 | 8 students
12107 W Seven Mile Rd
Spokane, WA 99224
- SpokaneGrades: PK-6 | 100 students
7111 N Nine Mile Rd
Spokane, WA 99208
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.