St Matthew Lutheran School
- St. Matthew Lutheran School trains the whole child in a Christ-centered family atmosphere.
- Each child is challenged to discover and achieve to his God given abilities.
- We expect parents to be involved in their child's educational experience.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,400|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool:3 yr. old: $80/mo. 4yr.old:$105; K:$130/mo.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||David A. Sauer|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)534-1098 6.6 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: 2-7 | 11 students
12107 W Seven Mile Rd
Spokane, WA 99224
(509)466-8982 5.6 2-7
- Spokane Grades: NS-6 | 132 students
9408 N Wall Street
Spokane, WA 99218
(509)466-2695 1.5 NS-6
- Spokane Grades: K-12 | 333 students
2303 S. Bowdish
Spokane, WA 99206
(509)536-5955 10.3 K-12
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 553 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 3.7 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.