Shasta Way KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Shasta Way KinderCare have over 100 years of combined childcare experience.
They are dedicated and passionate about what they do and turn every experience into a teachable moment.
They create an engaging and cheerful learning environment that will help your child to reach his or her fullest potential.
Our staff partners with our families every day through parent teacher communication to ensure that parents are actively involved with the growth and development of their child.
Our staff believes that children are the seeds of life - you water them, give them sunlight and watch them flourish. We are the gardeners of your children's future!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Shasta Way KinderCare, where each day there is an extraordinary way to learn! We have individualized learning for the whole child and provide a good balance between teacher directed (small and large groups) and child directed learning in their discovery areas. We provide meals and snacks, quiet time and outdoor experiences! Come join us for a day to remember!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German
- DSHS (Full-time ONLY)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Shasta Way KinderCare?
The application deadline for Shasta Way KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Shasta Way KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.