- St. Rose of Lima Catholic School is a center of education where its students learn to recognize and utilize his or her talents and powers in a positive direction.
- Our goals for each student are to provide his or her growth and strength in faith, excellence in education, and the development of his or her potential.
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic School exists to provide a faith-filled environment for academic excellence, self-discipline, mutual and self-respect, personal morality, a sense of community and social justice as taught by the Catholic Church.
- Primary Objective St. Rose of Lima Catholic School's primary objective is to provide for the needs of each child so that he or she can master basic academic skills and prepare for leadership and involvement in today's society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,400|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EphrataGrades: PK-8 | 76 students
911 E Division Ave
Ephrata, WA 98823
Moses LakeGrades: PK-9 | 33 students
1601 W Valley Road
Moses Lake, WA 98837
Moses LakeGrades: PK-12 | 193 students
1475 Nelson Rd. NE, Ste A
Moses Lake, WA 98837
QuincyGrades: K-5 | 27 students
Po Box 1109
Quincy, WA 98848
MarlinGrades: PK-2 | 11 students
21344 Road 18 Ne
Marlin, WA 98832
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.