St Francis Of Assisi School
- The mission of St. Francis of Assisi School is to educate the whole person by creating a Christ-centered community that fosters an active faith, encourages service, and promotes academic growth.
- St. Francis of Assisi School is a Catholic parish school where families and teachers work in partnership to foster the formation of education of the whole child.
- St. Francis of Assisi School is committed to teaching the truths of our Catholic faith and traditions; creating an environment of respect and responsibility for oneself and for our global community; and nurturing intellectual curiosity while facilitating academic excellence and active involvement in learning.
- St. Francis School offers a curriculum which brings a diverse and rich experience to each child.
- We believe that every student can succeed with the unique and special gifts he/she has received from God.
- Our goal is to build a strong foundation for our students that will support them throughout their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||472 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Red sweaters, plaid skirts, bule pants, white shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 1 / Sep. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,865|
|Tuition Notes||This is the in-parish rate for the 2011-2012 school year.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$850|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sheila Keaton|
|Admissions Associate||Siobhan Harris|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art classes, Drama, Homework Club, Lego Robotics|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: NS-8 | 156 students
900 35th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
(206)324-0460 44.4 NS-8
- Renton Grades: PK-8 | 404 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
(425)255-0059 36.8 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 49.5 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 41.8 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.