St. Joseph's Catholic School
- St. Joseph's School is staffed with competent and certified lay teachers and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
- Class size is limited and a diversity of teaching/learning methods are employed to meet the individual learning needs of students.
- The administration and staff endeavor to provide a spiritual and respectful learning environment as well as the most current textbooks for the education of our students.
- St. Joseph's is proud of it success in all areas related to our mission, but takes special pride in how we measure against our peers, when comparing the statewide WASL scores.
- The School Advisory Commission is made up of eight to twelve members, nominated by the Commission from a nomination slate of parish and school persons.
- The appointments are made after a discernment process by the Commission members, the Pastor, and the principal focusing on the specialized needs and issues addressed by the Commission.
- The School Advisory Commission ordinarily meets monthly. The dates are published in the school calendar.
- The mission of the St. Joseph?s PTO is to support the school and its families through fundraising, community building, and assisting in classroom needs.
- To do this the PTO acts as a conduit between the school and the families of St. Joseph?s.
- The Parent Teacher Organization ordinarily meets twice monthly on the second and fourth Mondays of the month. The dates are published in the school calendar.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PascoGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
1016 N 14th Ave
Pasco, WA 99301
RichlandGrades: PK-12 | 396 students
2200 Williams Blvd
Richland, WA 99354
KennewickGrades: PK-K | 120 students
1350 S Rainier Street
Kennewick, WA 99337
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?