Heritage Preschool & Kindergarten
- Heritage School provides a safe and positive learning environment, which meets the needs of the children, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and socially.
- We train and equip these young people to be children of influence in their homes, schools, and community.
- The mission of Heritage School is to expose the children to a well-rounded curriculum and prepare them for their ongoing success in school.
- To provide educational and training opportunities to parents through Bible studies, home meetings, parenting, and marriage classes.
- To teach proper social skills and values to children which will allow them to influence their community by their positive examples and high self-esteem.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Dependent upon the days enrolled and the age of the child.|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.