- Heritage School provides a safe and positive learning environment, which meets the needs of the children, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and socially.
- We train and equip these young people to be children of influence in their homes, schools, and community.
- The mission of Heritage School is to expose the children to a well-rounded curriculum and prepare them for their ongoing success in school.
- To provide educational and training opportunities to parents through Bible studies, home meetings, parenting, and marriage classes.
- To teach proper social skills and values to children which will allow them to influence their community by their positive examples and high self-esteem.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Dependent upon the days enrolled and the age of the child.|
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.