Heritage Preschool & Kindergarten
- Heritage School provides a safe and positive learning environment, which meets the needs of the children, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and socially.
- We train and equip these young people to be children of influence in their homes, schools, and community.
- The mission of Heritage School is to expose the children to a well-rounded curriculum and prepare them for their ongoing success in school.
- To provide educational and training opportunities to parents through Bible studies, home meetings, parenting, and marriage classes.
- To teach proper social skills and values to children which will allow them to influence their community by their positive examples and high self-esteem.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Dependent upon the days enrolled and the age of the child.|
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?