Riverview Baptist Christian Schools
- Riverview Baptist Christian School (RBCS) uses a variety of curriculums.
- A combination of ACE, Abeka, and Saxon curriculums provide the best education a student can receive.
- The Bible (King James Version, of course) is the number one Book used in every class.
- Students may enter RBCS at age three and be in the loving environment of Bible believing teachers all the way through 12th grade.
- Our students graduate ready to enter colleges across America, and have been accepted by the US Military, University of Washington, Washington State University, Columbia Basin College, Hyles Anderson College, Golden State Baptist College, Bob Jones University, Texas Baptist College, Crown College and Perry Trade Institute, to name a few.
- RBCS participates in Inter-Scholastic sports with other fundamental Baptist Church schools in the Northwest.
- The boys compete in Soccer during the fall and Basketball in the winter.The girls play volleyball in the winter, and softball in the spring.
- Each year our Annual President's Day Tournament draws Christian schools from the entire Northwest for a time of basketball, volleyball and great preaching.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasco Grades: 9-12 | 149 students
9612 Saint Thomas Dr
Pasco, WA 99301
(509)546-2465 2.9 9-12
- Richland Grades: PK-12 | 383 students
2200 Williams Blvd
Richland, WA 99354
(509)946-0602 7.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.