- Riverview Baptist Christian School (RBCS) uses a variety of curriculums.
- A combination of ACE, Abeka, and Saxon curriculums provide the best education a student can receive.
- The Bible (King James Version, of course) is the number one Book used in every class.
- Students may enter RBCS at age three and be in the loving environment of Bible believing teachers all the way through 12th grade.
- Our students graduate ready to enter colleges across America, and have been accepted by the US Military, University of Washington, Washington State University, Columbia Basin College, Hyles Anderson College, Golden State Baptist College, Bob Jones University, Texas Baptist College, Crown College and Perry Trade Institute, to name a few.
- RBCS participates in Inter-Scholastic sports with other fundamental Baptist Church schools in the Northwest.
- The boys compete in Soccer during the fall and Basketball in the winter.The girls play volleyball in the winter, and softball in the spring.
- Each year our Annual President's Day Tournament draws Christian schools from the entire Northwest for a time of basketball, volleyball and great preaching.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PascoGrades: PK-12 | 186 students
7900 W Court Street
Pasco, WA 99301
RichlandGrades: PK-12 | 396 students
2200 Williams Blvd
Richland, WA 99354
PascoGrades: 9-12 | 163 students
9612 Saint Thomas Dr
Pasco, WA 99301
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.