5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (509) 465-1600
The teachers and staff at the Farwell KinderCare, in Spokane, WA, are dedicated individuals who have a passion to help children grow and learn.
We believe that children are natural learners who flourish in a responsive environment centered on respect, creativity and joy.
Our teachers promote a least-restrictive environment that encourages independence and allows children the freedom to be creative and become capable and confident individuals.
We would love for you to come on into our center to see our classrooms and meet our wonderful staff!!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Farwell KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We are confident that we can meet all of your child's early childhood education needs. It is important to us that we help build the foundation for your child's education. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development to help them discover the world around them. I hope you find all the information here helpful in your search for childcare. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 509-465-1600 or stop by any time. We would love for you to join our family!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- DSHS--Full-time only for Infants; part-time and full-time for Toddlers on up.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Wandermere KinderCare is St. George's School (3.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is North Wall Schools (2.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: NS-6 | 132 students
9408 N Wall Street
Spokane, WA 99218
(509) 466-2695 2.7 NS-6
- Spokane Grades: PK-K | 37 students
9009 N Wall St
Spokane, WA 99218
(509) 466-6959 2.9 PK-K
- Spokane Grades: NS-PK | 25 students
610 W Shasta Way
Spokane, WA 99208
(509) 467-3112 3.2 NS-PK
- Spokane Grades: K-12 | 139 students
8500 N St Michaels Rd
Spokane, WA 99217
(509) 467-0986 3.4 K-12
Good education programs and caring teachers providing a strong educational foundation and development of social skills for young students.
- Posted by Parent - mwest
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.