The teachers and staff at the Farwell KinderCare, in Spokane, WA, are dedicated individuals who have a passion to help children grow and learn.
We believe that children are natural learners who flourish in a responsive environment centered on respect, creativity and joy.
Our teachers promote a least-restrictive environment that encourages independence and allows children the freedom to be creative and become capable and confident individuals.
We would love for you to come on into our center to see our classrooms and meet our wonderful staff!!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Farwell KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We are confident that we can meet all of your child's early childhood education needs. It is important to us that we help build the foundation for your child's education. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development to help them discover the world around them. I hope you find all the information here helpful in your search for childcare. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 509-465-1600 or stop by any time. We would love for you to join our family!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- DSHS--Full-time only for Infants; part-time and full-time for Toddlers on up.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Good education programs and caring teachers providing a strong educational foundation and development of social skills for young students.
Endorse Wandermere KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.