St John Vianney School
- St. John Vianney School, a ministry of St. John Vianney Parish, is a Catholic Community committed to creating a learning environment that encourages students to be faithful and active Catholics who strive to know and serve God by knowing and serving others.
- At St. John Vianney School we recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We assist parents by offering quality education that emphasizes academic excellence, spiritual development, social growth, physical well being, and inspires children to reach their full potential.
- The faculty facilitates student learning so that each student works to be a diligent learner, effective communicator, problem solver and a self aware individual who appreciates the gifts and talents of all members of the St. John Vianney School Community as well as others in the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)534-1098 4.4 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 352 students
455 W 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
(509)624-8759 7 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 553 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 6.1 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
14601 E 4th Ave
Spokane, WA 99216
(509)924-4300 3 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2521 N Park Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)924-5090 7.2 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.