St John Vianney School
- St. John Vianney School, a ministry of St. John Vianney Parish, is a Catholic Community committed to creating a learning environment that encourages students to be faithful and active Catholics who strive to know and serve God by knowing and serving others.
- At St. John Vianney School we recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We assist parents by offering quality education that emphasizes academic excellence, spiritual development, social growth, physical well being, and inspires children to reach their full potential.
- The faculty facilitates student learning so that each student works to be a diligent learner, effective communicator, problem solver and a self aware individual who appreciates the gifts and talents of all members of the St. John Vianney School Community as well as others in the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)534-1098 4.4 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 352 students
455 W 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
(509)624-8759 7 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 553 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 6.1 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
14601 E 4th Ave
Spokane, WA 99216
(509)924-4300 3 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2521 N Park Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)924-5090 7.2 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.