Tel: (509) 928-3184
The entire Staff at the Mullan Kinder Care Learning Center is devoted to each and every family we serve.
Our long term, well-educated and thoroughly trained teachers are dedicated to the educational well-being of every child in our care.
We are determined to advance the children's Executive Functioning by introducing them to the details of the environment and atmosphere in which they live.
We want them to question the world around them and to grow in their knowledge.
We want to promote their Social and Emotional growth by encouraging them to participate in life and learn to respect themselves and others.
Cognitive Development begins at the beginning of life itself. The minds of our young children are so open to learning that we must instill in them the Desire to absorb every atom of knowledge that can be placed within their path.
We are a center that believes children will thrive in life when Language and Literacy are introduced at infancy.
As educators we believe the reading of books, the singing of songs and long talks of love should be happening while a child is still in the womb.
From age six weeks when a child is old enough to start attending our center, we will continue this legacy of literacy, which you began, throughout our portion of your child's day.
Last but certainly not least is the Physical Development and Wellness that your child deserves.
We serve age appropriate servings and nutritional meals. Children are encouraged but never forced to try new foods.
We offer appropriate daily outside play using fun games of active and quiet movement that strengthen young muscles and promote the growth of sturdy bones and strong bodies.
The small motor skills and eye/hand coordination are stimulated in a variety of ways in order to support grasping, writing, typing and cutting skills.
These are the foundations of the curriculum we offer as we strive daily to inspire the deep seated desire to want to learn.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Mullan Road KinderCare, where each day, happiness is learning! Here, it's about finding a place where your child runs into your arms with a GRIN on his face at the end of the day! Come see all the smiles you can see, here at the Mullan Road KinderCare!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA, DSHS, CPS & NACCRRA Special Offer: $10 Off Each Child's Tuition!
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Mullan KinderCare is Valley Christian School (1.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. John Vianney School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 163 students
501 N Walnut Rd
Spokane, WA 99206
(509) 926-7987 0.5 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 25 students
11315 East Broadway Ave
Spokane, WA 99206
(509) 928-1053 1.4 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-K | 55 students
402 S Coleman Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509) 924-1324 1.4 PK-K
- Spokane Grades: PK-K | 97 students
905 N Pines Rd Ste E
Spokane, WA 99206
(509) 922-6106 1.9 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.