South Square KinderCare
The University Drive KinderCare gains strength from helping each other and most of all empowers each other.
Our common goal is to make our school the BEST educational environment for children and to support our families and our community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing University Drive KinderCare! We know that the first five years of life are the most important to build a strong, healthy foundation and we are committed to meet your child's early childhood educational, social and developmental needs in our nurturing environment! The information you find here will help you to become familiar with all the great things that are happening at our school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 919-489-7269 or stop by our school any time. Once again, thank you for choosing KinderCare, we look forward to seeing with you soon.
- Your family's health and safety is our primary concern. Our school
offers a secure keypad entry, fenced in playgrounds and staff
members are certified in CPR, First Aid and SIDS prevention.
In addition, our Health and Safety Coordinator ensures during monthly playgroung inspections that the equipment and plagrounds are always in the best and safest conditions for our children before they play outside.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Hindi, Spanish
- Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Granville County, CCSA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Square KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Square KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Square KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.