South Square KinderCare
Tel: (919) 489-7269
The University Drive KinderCare gains strength from helping each other and most of all empowers each other.
Our common goal is to make our school the BEST educational environment for children and to support our families and our community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for choosing University Drive KinderCare! We know that the first five years of life are the most important to build a strong, healthy foundation and we are committed to meet your child's early childhood educational, social and developmental needs in our nurturing environment! The information you find here will help you to become familiar with all the great things that are happening at our school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 919-489-7269 or stop by our school any time. Once again, thank you for choosing KinderCare, we look forward to seeing with you soon.
- Your family's health and safety is our primary concern. Our school
offers a secure keypad entry, fenced in playgrounds and staff
members are certified in CPR, First Aid and SIDS prevention.
In addition, our Health and Safety Coordinator ensures during monthly playgroung inspections that the equipment and plagrounds are always in the best and safest conditions for our children before they play outside.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Hindi, Spanish
- Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Granville County, CCSA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to South Square KinderCare is Hill Learning Center (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Durham Academy Middle School Div (0.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is International Montessori School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Durham Grades: 5-8 | 379 students
3116 Academy Rd
Durham, NC 27707
(919) 489-9118 0.3 5-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.