Southside Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (270) 365-5510
- Southside Preschool's mission is to develop students with a heart for God who grows as Jesus did in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and man.
- Southside Preschool's philosophy is joins with the Christian family to provide for the individual needs of each child entrusted to our care.
- We strive to focus on the individual needs of each child in the light of God's word.
- Children are taught from the biblically based Abeka curriculum. This curriculum is based on the understanding that young children's play is their work.
- Southside Preschool trains children to develop through a balance of child initiated and teacher directed activities to help prepare the children for future academic growth and development.
- Many other resources are used to make sure your child has a good beginning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cerulean Grades: 1-8 | 34 students
279 Knight Rd
Cerulean, KY 42215 14.5 1-8
- Madisonville Grades: PK-5 | 41 students
721 Princeton Rd
Madisonville, KY 42431
(270) 824-8272 24.8 PK-5
- Hopkinsville Grades: PK-12 | 385 students
1300 Academy Dr
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
(270) 886-0254 26.1 PK-12
- Cadiz Grades: 1-8 | 50 students
2910 Roaring Springs Rd
Cadiz, KY 42211 27.4 1-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?