Heritage Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (270) 885-2417
Heritage Christian Academy Photo #2 - Heritage Christian Academy is a pre-k-12th grade college prep school with a Biblically based curriculum. HCA offers AP and dual credit courses and a wide variety of sports and extracurricular activities.
- Since our founding in 1994, our purpose has been to provide academically challenging, Christ-centered education based on the biblical view of God and His creation.
- Our continuing vision is to educate, equip, and graduate students who boldly employ their knowledge, talents, and faith to profoundly impact the world for Christ.
- Our mission is to provide academic excellence based on Biblical principles, while enhancing the Christ-centered family and strengthening the local churches.
- We are committed to equip each student intellectually, socially, physically and spiritually, and to educate caring, contributing members of the body of Christ and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Chemisty, AP Euro History, Challenge English 9-12, AP English, AP US History, Dual Credit Courses Available|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and tucked in collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies for grade levels|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Blanchard|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Blanchard|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, and more, Archery, Beta, Chess Club, Drama, Junior Beta Club, Key Club, KUNA, KYA, National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Student Ambassador Program
- Heritage Christian Academy provides a safe environment in which our certified faculty and staff encourage students to reach their full potential. Our college-preparatory curriculum is Biblically based at all grade levels. We offer a wide variety of extracurricular acitivies including competitive sports and school clubs. We look forward to serving your family!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hopkinsville Grades: PK-12 | 385 students
1300 Academy Dr
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
(270) 886-0254 1.6 PK-12
- Ventura Grades: 9-12 | 534 students
3167 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003
(805) 648-6836 1785.9 9-12
- Marengo Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
408 Jackson St
Marengo, IL 60152
(815) 568-5156 376.8 PK-8
- Clarksville Grades: 3-12 | 32 students
2134 Old Ashland City Road
Clarksville, TN 37043
(931) 647-9831 35.6 3-12
- Clarksville Grades: PK-12 | 324 students
505 Highway 76
Clarksville, TN 37043
(931) 647-8180 31.2 PK-12
We love HCA! It has a great Christian family atmosphere, and the academics are top-notch.
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer
HCA is a wonderful school! Great academics, sports, and extracurricular activities for the students. This school feels like family.
- Posted by Parent - West
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.