Trinity Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Trinity Christian Academy is a classical Christian school dedicated to providing a challenging, biblically-based education for students in preschool through 12th grade.
- We inspire students to learn, love, and live God's truth in God's world: learning classically, loving covenantally, and living purposefully.
- Trinity was established in 1988, is a member of the Society for Classical Learning, and is accredited by the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Anatomy and Physiology, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, English, French, Geometry, Physical Science, Physics, Pre-Calculus, Statistics, US History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1380|
|Average ACT score||27|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call 859-271-0079 for tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Vicki White|
|Admissions Associate||Tory Tanaka|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Middle School Shakespeare Festival, Science Fair|
Club or Organization:
BETA (High School), French Club, Math/Science Club, Media Club, Musical Theater, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Boys' Choir, Drama, Handbell Choir, Lower School Choir, Middle School Choir, Mixed A Capella Group, String Ensemble, Upper School Choi
- Trinity Christian Academy is a classical Christian school dedicated to providing a challenging, biblically-based education for students in PreK through 12th Grade. We inspire students to learn, love, and live God's truth in God's world: learning classically, loving covenantally, and living purposefully. Trinity was established in 1988, is a member of the Society for Classical Learning, and is accredited by the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
What a happy place----for learning! Individual attention. Positive interactions. Field trips. All to promote a love of learning!
- Posted by Parent - linda
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.