Seton Catholic School
- Seton Catholic School, an integral part of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish and members of the Diocese of Lexington, serves students Pre- K through 8.
- We are committed to promoting academic excellence, individual responsibility and spiritual awareness among our students so they may live more fully in relationship with God and others.
- Seton Catholic School is dedicated to excellence in education and to the spiritual development of youth within the framework of the Gospel and the Catholic faith.
- Our fundamental task is the education of the whole person, blending learning with faith and with daily life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: PK-12 | 1460 students
450 W Reynolds Rd
Lexington, KY 40503
(859)422-5700 4.6 PK-12
- Lexington Grades: PK-12 | 415 students
3900 Rapid Run Drive
Lexington, KY 40515
(859)271-0079 1.3 PK-12
- Lexington Grades: K-12 | 105 students
3000 Clays Mill Rd
Lexington, KY 40503
(859)313-5285 5.2 K-12
- Lexington Grades: PK-12 | 542 students
194 N Limestone
Lexington, KY 40507
(859)254-1361 5.8 PK-12
- Frankfort Grades: PK-8 | 117 students
120 Deepwood Dr
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502)227-7121 27.5 PK-8
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.