Here at Custer KinderCare, we have an immense passion for early education and providing loving care.
We have a young vibrant staff who are excited about teaching your child and furthering their own knowledge in the Early Childhood Education field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Custer Drive KinderCare in Lexington, Kentucky. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At Custer Drive we believe in serving our families in the community by providing them with the very best Early Childhood Education available. We pride ourselves on being an extension of the family and a partner in raising your child. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center takes pride that every staff person is CPR and First Aid certified and we follow all the state health and safety regulations. We are a nut-free center that provides three healthy meals for your child daily. We also partner with the Federal Food Program that supplies formula and baby food for our infant program as well as provide fresh fruits and vegetables for our children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA, FOS (Foster Care), Food Program
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Custer KinderCare?
The application deadline for Custer KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Custer KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.