Christ The King School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Christ the King School provides a Catholic-based education that ministers to the character, knowledge, and spirit of each student through the efforts of professional, faith-driven faculty and staff.
- Staff and parents will work together to provide the support necessary to accommodate the needs of individual students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017|
|Total Students||485 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kim Thompson|
- Admission Requirements: CKS student application Parent release form copy of birth certificate (state-issued) copy of Baptismal certificate (if Roman Catholic) most recent report card (grades 1-8) most recent standardized test scores (grades 1-8)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: K | 2 students
2800 Tates Creek Rd
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)266-4100 1.1 K
- Lexington Grades: PK-8 | 434 students
605 Hill N Dale Road
Lexington, KY 40503
(859)277-3030 2.9 PK-8
- Lexington Grades: PK-12
194 N Limestone
Lexington, KY 40507
(859)254-1361 1.8 PK-12
Christ the King School is a loving community that fosters independence and growth while providing academic excellence to students (preschool - 8th grade). CKS employs amazing faculty and staff that nurture the development of the whole child (spiritual, academics, arts, community service minded, etc) in order to form the next generation of leaders. My family is proud to be members of the Christ the King School community!
- Posted by Parent - Shana Peterson
CKS is truly community made up of faculty and staff that nurture, develop and foster independence while providing academic excellence. This school believes in shaping the whole child (mind, body and spirit) in order to lay the foundation for the next generation of our community leaders. This community experience provides an atmosphere where my children thrive!
- Posted by Parent - S Peterson
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.