Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School
Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School Photo #2 - Mary Queen provides the perfect balance of faith and academics, helping children develop their minds, bodies and spirits.
- Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary is a Catholic community united by a commitment to educate all of our students in religious, academic, artistic, and social areas.
- In a safe environment, combined with high expectations, Mary Queen School strives to provide all students with the tools necessary to become successful, responsible, contributing, loving members of our church community and society.
- We recognize the dignity of each person and seek to continue to develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social endowments of all students in accord with their individual abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: K | 2 students
2800 Tates Creek Rd
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)266-4100 2.4 K
- Lexington Grades: PK-12
194 N Limestone
Lexington, KY 40507
(859)254-1361 3.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.