Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School
Tel: (859) 277-3030
Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School Photo #2 - Mary Queen provides the perfect balance of faith and academics, helping children develop their minds, bodies and spirits.
- Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary is a Catholic community united by a commitment to educate all of our students in religious, academic, artistic, and social areas.
- In a safe environment, combined with high expectations, Mary Queen School strives to provide all students with the tools necessary to become successful, responsible, contributing, loving members of our church community and society.
- We recognize the dignity of each person and seek to continue to develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social endowments of all students in accord with their individual abilities.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: K | 2 students
2800 Tates Creek Rd
Lexington, KY 40502
(859) 266-4100 2.4 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.