Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School
Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School Photo #2 - Mary Queen provides the perfect balance of faith and academics, helping children develop their minds, bodies and spirits.
- Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary is a Catholic community united by a commitment to educate all of our students in religious, academic, artistic, and social areas.
- In a safe environment, combined with high expectations, Mary Queen School strives to provide all students with the tools necessary to become successful, responsible, contributing, loving members of our church community and society.
- We recognize the dignity of each person and seek to continue to develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social endowments of all students in accord with their individual abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: K | 2 students
2800 Tates Creek Rd
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)266-4100 2.4 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.