Mary Queen Of The Holy Rosary School
Mary Queen provides the perfect balance of faith and academics, helping children develop their minds, bodies and spirits.
- Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary is a Catholic community united by a commitment to educate all of our students in religious, academic, artistic, and social areas.
- In a safe environment, combined with high expectations, Mary Queen School strives to provide all students with the tools necessary to become successful, responsible, contributing, loving members of our church community and society.
- We recognize the dignity of each person and seek to continue to develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social endowments of all students in accord with their individual abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: K | 2 students
2800 Tates Creek Rd
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)266-4100 2.4 K
- Lexington Grades: PK-8 | 485 students
412 Cochran Road
Lexington, KY 40502
(859)266-5641 2.9 PK-8
- Lexington Grades: PK-12 | 542 students
194 N Limestone
Lexington, KY 40507
(859)254-1361 3.3 PK-12
- Lexington Grades: PK-12 | 415 students
3900 Rapid Run Drive
Lexington, KY 40515
(859)271-0079 4.6 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 13, 2018
Cindy Springsteen writes for the Long Island Examiner. She and I had a go at a couple of the major issues confronting parents of teens.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.