- At KinderCare Learning Centers you will find many experienced, professional teachers.
- At our center we have several staff members with over 20 years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field with the majority of those years being with KinderCare.
- We pride ourselves on being a place that you "come home to".
- The children that return home from college to visit our staff during breaks speaks volumes to the consistency that you will find within our staffing.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Wellington Way KinderCare Learning Center serving families from all over the Lexington area. We offer an amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. Our nationally recognized curriculum aligns with all of the state standards to ensure kindergarten readiness for every child. We offer before and after school programs for children in the local elementary schools during the school year, while out Summer Camp program provides the perfect solution for families needing care during school breaks. At our school, we have some exceptional, long term teachers who are passionate about teaching and caring for children. It is important for all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through things such as: Open Houses, Parent-Teacher conferences, Curriculum Preview Events, Parent Events, and Community Socials. We have been proudly accredited by the National Association of Education in Young Children (NAEYC). Please visit the accreditation tab to view more information on the high quality program that we are a part of.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. We conduct monthly earthquake and fire drills. Also, the majority of staff is CPR and First Aid certified and we maintain high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCA (3 C's, includes foster care), 4 C's (with in Louisville), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.