The Centenary School
- Our Early Childhood Center provides a safe, secure environment filled with loving qualified staff, great facilities, play areas and a good balance between developmental and academic curriculum centered around God's word.
- We exist first and foremost to introduce little children to Jesus in an atmosphere that is warm, loving, fun and instructional.
- Our Programs consist of both indoor and outdoor activities. We explore music, literature, art, Spanish, science, cooking, bible stories and a weekly chapel time.
- From the time your child is born, the choices you make begin to mold their character and future.
- We are committed to partnering with families to establish a solid foundation for your child.
- Curriculum is developmentally solid, age appropriate, and Christ centered, revolving around weekly and monthly themes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: PK-8 | 434 students
605 Hill N Dale Road
Lexington, KY 40503
(859)277-3030 2.4 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 12 students
3300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213)387-7252 1897.4 NS-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.