The Centenary School
- Our Early Childhood Center provides a safe, secure environment filled with loving qualified staff, great facilities, play areas and a good balance between developmental and academic curriculum centered around God's word.
- We exist first and foremost to introduce little children to Jesus in an atmosphere that is warm, loving, fun and instructional.
- Our Programs consist of both indoor and outdoor activities. We explore music, literature, art, Spanish, science, cooking, bible stories and a weekly chapel time.
- From the time your child is born, the choices you make begin to mold their character and future.
- We are committed to partnering with families to establish a solid foundation for your child.
- Curriculum is developmentally solid, age appropriate, and Christ centered, revolving around weekly and monthly themes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.