The Centenary School
- Our Early Childhood Center provides a safe, secure environment filled with loving qualified staff, great facilities, play areas and a good balance between developmental and academic curriculum centered around God's word.
- We exist first and foremost to introduce little children to Jesus in an atmosphere that is warm, loving, fun and instructional.
- Our Programs consist of both indoor and outdoor activities. We explore music, literature, art, Spanish, science, cooking, bible stories and a weekly chapel time.
- From the time your child is born, the choices you make begin to mold their character and future.
- We are committed to partnering with families to establish a solid foundation for your child.
- Curriculum is developmentally solid, age appropriate, and Christ centered, revolving around weekly and monthly themes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.