The Centenary School
- Our Early Childhood Center provides a safe, secure environment filled with loving qualified staff, great facilities, play areas and a good balance between developmental and academic curriculum centered around God's word.
- We exist first and foremost to introduce little children to Jesus in an atmosphere that is warm, loving, fun and instructional.
- Our Programs consist of both indoor and outdoor activities. We explore music, literature, art, Spanish, science, cooking, bible stories and a weekly chapel time.
- From the time your child is born, the choices you make begin to mold their character and future.
- We are committed to partnering with families to establish a solid foundation for your child.
- Curriculum is developmentally solid, age appropriate, and Christ centered, revolving around weekly and monthly themes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: PK-8 | 434 students
605 Hill N Dale Road
Lexington, KY 40503
(859)277-3030 2.4 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 12 students
3300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213)387-7252 1897.4 NS-K
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.