The Centenary School
- Our Early Childhood Center provides a safe, secure environment filled with loving qualified staff, great facilities, play areas and a good balance between developmental and academic curriculum centered around God's word.
- We exist first and foremost to introduce little children to Jesus in an atmosphere that is warm, loving, fun and instructional.
- Our Programs consist of both indoor and outdoor activities. We explore music, literature, art, Spanish, science, cooking, bible stories and a weekly chapel time.
- From the time your child is born, the choices you make begin to mold their character and future.
- We are committed to partnering with families to establish a solid foundation for your child.
- Curriculum is developmentally solid, age appropriate, and Christ centered, revolving around weekly and monthly themes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.