Thank you for your interest in our teachers! Our classrooms are monitored and designed using the Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scales (ITERS), Early Childhood Environment Rating Scales (ECERS), and the School Age Environment Rating Scales.
Our teachers are formally trained in the most updated early childhood information.
Each staff member receives a minimum of 15 clock hours of training each year, as well as opportunities for continuing higher education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome and thank you for your interest in our center! Our philosophy towards education focuses around the whole child. We believe in an inclusive classroom setting, in which children learn through positive interactions with both teachers and peers. Our program adapts our lesson plans to fit the individual needs of each child, guaranteeing that your family's experience will fit what you are looking for. We are STARS rated and the first KinderCare in Kentucky to receive our NAEYC accreditation! For more information regarding our program options, please contact the center to discuss your needs.
- We are commited to the safety of all our children with the front door keypad entry, private fenced off playground, and ID only pickup. We practice clean concepts on a daily basis and require current immunizations on all children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Child Care Assistance, (not yet accepting NACCRRA till further accreditation received)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Lexington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.