Tel: (859) 276-2567
- Thank you for your interest in our teachers! Our classrooms are monitored and designed using the Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scales (ITERS), Early Childhood Environment Rating Scales (ECERS), and the School Age Environment Rating Scales.
- Our teachers are formally trained in the most updated early childhood information.
- Each staff member receives a minimum of 15 clock hours of training each year, as well as opportunities for continuing higher education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome and thank you for your interest in our center! Our philosophy towards education focuses around the whole child. We believe in an inclusive classroom setting, in which children learn through positive interactions with both teachers and peers. Our program adapts our lesson plans to fit the individual needs of each child, guaranteeing that your family's experience will fit what you are looking for. We are STARS rated and the first KinderCare in Kentucky to receive our NAEYC accreditation! For more information regarding our program options, please contact the center to discuss your needs.
- We are commited to the safety of all our children with the front door keypad entry, private fenced off playground, and ID only pickup. We practice clean concepts on a daily basis and require current immunizations on all children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Child Care Assistance, (not yet accepting NACCRRA till further accreditation received)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: K | 75 students
2025 Bellefonte Dr
Lexington, KY 40503
(859) 277-7541 0.6 K
- Lexington Grades: NS-PK | 34 students
210 E Reynolds Road
Lexington, KY 40517
(859) 273-9526 0.6 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.