Saline Christian Academy
Tel: (606) 679-9265
- Saline Christian Academy serves 54 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Saline Christian Academy is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms - French Toast)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,750|
|Tuition Notes||10 Monthly payments of $150, plus an additional enrollment fee of $250|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Potential students must complete an application. After application is reviewed, potential students and their guardians must meet with an enrollment committee. The committee questions the student and the guardians on specific items of interest that are considered important for acceptance. All applicants age 12 and older must have a Pastor's recommendation and a separate character reference to be considered for admission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frakes Grades: NS-12 | 34 students
257 Fonde Christian Academy Rd
Frakes, KY 40940
(606) 786-8089 51.5 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.