St Adelaide Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (909) 862-5851
- We believe that Saint Adelaide School shares with the family in the educational mission of the Church.
- We hold that, as a caring community of parents, teachers, staff and administrators, we work together to ensure that our children receive the best possible Catholic education based on the development of the whole person.
- We believe that every child is a child of God, individual and free with a right to education.
- School enhances and supports the parents who are the primary educators.
- Teachers are the facilitators in the learning experiences of their students We seek to develop spiritually vigorous, intelligent, vocationally prepared and contributing citizens of our global community.
- We foster apostolic service and encourage our students to become involved in social concerns.
- Through formal teaching and modeling, we strive to inspire the students to become vibrant members of our diverse multicultural society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: 8-12 | 24 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 483-8255 21.1 8-12
- San Bernardino Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
796 W 48th Street
San Bernardino, CA 92407
(909) 881-2416 6.8 PK-8
Wonderful Pre-K and Kindergarten program. I''m Muslim and I went to school here from 1998-2000, 6th-8th grade. My parent's didn't care that it was a Catholic school because they wanted me to have a great education. My children are currently in this school because like my parents I wanted to give them a great education as well.
- Posted by Parent - ycal.
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.