St Aidans Episcopal Day School
- At. St. Aidan's Episcopal Day School, we recognize that these elements are interdependent, that our program must reflect this, and that we must respect the integrity of each child.
- We strive to promote a loving, caring atmosphere rich in experience, materials, and equipment to nurture the total development of your child.
- Our goals are to give your child a healthy sense of self, helping each to develop social, physical, and educational skills.
- In an environment of understanding, respect, acceptance, and assistance, we encourage interaction, individuality, creative expression, and, most importantly, nurture feelings of self-confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Grades: PK-K | 62 students
8009 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308 1.2 PK-K
- Alexandria Grades: NS-PK
7901 Fordson Rd
Alexandria, VA 22306
(703)780-9099 1.3 NS-PK
- Alexandria Grades: PK-2 | 91 students
3725 Nalls Rd
Alexandria, VA 22309
(703)780-5750 1.5 PK-2
- Alexandria Grades: PK-K | 69 students
7719 Fort Hunt Road
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703)765-9266 1.7 PK-K
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.