Fordson Road KinderCare
Fordson Road KinderCare Photo #3 - We take the Preschool curriculum outdoors...we had fun looking for bugs using magnifying glasses!
Fordson Road KinderCare Photo #5 - Pre-kindergarteners work on expressing their individual creativity through art.
The staff at Fordson Road KinderCare takes great pride in providing a clean, safe and nurturing environment.
All of our teachers have many years of experience in Early Childhood Education.
Our teachers believe in offering quality care in our learning center and cater their day to nourish the childrens' development process.
They are dedicated to your child's success in helping their self-esteem, independence, and school readiness.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Fordson Road KinderCare
Learning Center, proudly serving the Alexandria community since
1987. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from Fort Belvoir
and are proud to provide child care services to military
families. Here at Fordson Rd. KinderCare, we value making
each child and family a part of our own. Through constant
communications; daily notes, newsletter, KinderCare
Family Connection, and courtesy calls, we want to ensure
you that your child is part of a safe and loving
environment. We welcome you to come for a tour and
witness the fun and learning for yourself.
Our curriculum provides stimulating experiences and hands on learning activities developed by experts. Early childhood education is critical to ensure life-long leaning. We structure our early childhood education curriculum around four key elements of development (social, emotional, physical, intellectual) to ensure the growth of the whole child, from infant to age 12. We incorporate math for kids and children reading daily, to ensure school readiness.
Our environment is full of energy and excitement; our staff takes great pride in helping each child learn, grow and develop. From nurturing creativity and growing a healthy body, to building communication skills and making new friends, our number one goal is to make sure your child's experience is a life long one.
We welcome you again to stop by and tour the wonderful things happening here at Fordson Road KinderCare!
- Maintaining health and safety standards are top priorities at our center. Our center has a key pad entry code, parents have their own code it is different from the employees code. The center is fenced all around the playground area and gates are locked. All of our staff are CPR &First Aid certified. Each classroom has their emergency procedures posted.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, parents are welcome to discuss options on a tour.
Endorse Fordson Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.