St Andrew Catholic School
Tel: (815) 625-1456
- St. Andrew School was established in 1952 by St. Andrew Parish, Rock Falls, IL to educate children of parishoners.
- It was begun with the belief that children should receive an education within the context of a religious view of life.
- From inception, the strength of the school has been it's untiring dedication to that belief and an ever-continuing quest to develop the total child.
- St. Andrew School is committed to the development of the whole child - spiritual, intellectual, moral, emotional, physical, and social within a Christian environment where knowledge is not only imparted, but enlightened, enlived, and nurtured by an active faith.
- Christ is the foundation of the total educational endeavor and the reason for St. Andrew School.
- As a Christian educational community, the school strives to build a community of caring students who serve God, Church, community, and one another.
- St. Andrew School believes that education belongs by right to the family, and begins in the family.
- Therefore, the aim of the school is not to supplant parents, but to compliment and help them fulfill obligations in the God-given task of educating their children.
- St. Andrew Catholic School Is An Extension Of The Teaching Mission Of Jesus Christ And His Church.
- As Such, The Mission Of St. Andrew School Is To Offer An Education In The Catholic Faith, As Well As A Basic Elementary Education Within The Context Of A Christian View Of Life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|